Greenville, SC Daily Photo - on blogspot


Please note that the address for Greenville Daily Photo has changed to www.GreenvilleDailyPhoto.com
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Monday, August 08, 2005

No more commute


One of the best parts of living downtown in Greenville has to be saying good bye to the daily commute. Compared to other cities Greenville has a short commute. However, I estimate that instead of commuting 40 to 60 minutes daily I will stroll to the office and back in about 20 minutes. My stroll my take a little longer if I linger at Port City Java, Joel's Java, or one of the restaurant's serving breakfast.

There are some who would want me to point out the benefits of not driving a car (i.e. gas savings and no emissions). There are others (my wife) who would want me to point out the health benefits of walking daily. However, what I like is more time to sleep in the morning and less stress from the drive.

visits since March 1st 2006